Thurston Olsen Toronto Real Estate Update Q3 2019
The Fall Market is in full swing! We hope you’re enjoying the beautiful fall foliage and keeping cozy as you start to bring out your favourite sweaters! To keep you up to date and informed about the real estate market, we have prepared your Toronto update for the third quarter of 2019.
Do you want the stats for your neighbourhood, or have a question about a specific sale on your street? Reach out and we’ll gladly give you all of the info! email@example.com
Are you curious to know what your home is worth? Give us call at 416.465.7850 and we will be happy to provide you with an opinion of value.
- 8,646 homes sold throughout Toronto from July – September, 2019
- 2,442 were detached homes
- 743 were semi-detached homes
- 4,472 were condos
- 989 were a combination of other home types
- The average price of a detached home is $1,280,312
- The average price of a semi-detached home is $1,009,361
- The average price of a condo is $628,074
- Homes are on the market an average of 21 days
Click here to view our Toronto Real Estate Update from Q2 2019.