How to improve your home’s value while in quarantine
We’re all staying safe at home and this is a great time to do some things to improve your home’s value while in quarantine.
Here are 11 ways to improve your home’s value:
- Organize your pantry and closets – consider donating the items once you’re able. We love Allan Gardens Food & Clothing Share
- Sweep your entryway, deck, and walkways
- Power wash your porch, deck, walkways, or fence – don’t spray the neighbour’s dog!
- Clean your windows inside and out
- Clean up around your property – rake leaves, pick up fallen sticks and branches, remove weeds, edge your lawn
- Clean out your eavestroughs
- Re-caulk around your shower, tub, and sinks
- Patch any superficial cracks in walls and ceilings
- Touch up paint, or completely repaint to freshen up your space
- Clean the grout between your tiles – an old toothbrush is a great tool
- Deep Clean! Do the stuff you never have time to: wash down cupboards, appliances, and baseboards. Clean the inside and outside of your appliances (dishwasher and washer too!)
Did you recently move? Here are 10 things to take care of in your new home.