Thurston Olsen Toronto Real Estate Update Q1 2019
Bring on the spring! In an effort to keep you up to date and informed about the Toronto real estate market, we have prepared your Toronto real estate update for the first quarter of 2019.
Do you want the stats for your specific neighbourhood, or have a question about a specific sale on your street? Reach out and we’ll gladly give you all of the info! firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you curious to know what your home is worth? Give us call at 416.465.7850 and we will be happy to provide you with an opinion of value.
- 5,837 homes sold throughout Toronto from January – March, 2019
- 1,480 were detached homes
- 480 were semi-detached homes
- 3,247 were condos
- 630 were a combination of other home types
- The average price of a detached home is $1,254,683
- The average price of a semi-detached home is $1,039,640
- The average price of a condo is $603,243
- Homes are on the market an average of 22 days
Click here to view our Toronto Real Estate Update for 2018.