This scholarship opportunity is available to all of our past and present clients’ children!
Is your child heading into their first year of post-secondary education? They may qualify for our scholarship program.
Read on for full scholarship criteria
- The applicant must be a child of a past or present client of ours (RE/MAX Hallmark)
- The applicant must be actively involved in the community (outside of organized school extracurricular activities and programs)
- Submit the following:
- Completed Application – available upon request
- School Marks from Grade 9 to Current Semester
- 2 Referral Letters (School Official and Supervisor where applicant Volunteers)
- 300 Word Essay (Topic of their Choice)
- A current client is required to have a firm Agreement of Purchase & Sale, but the transaction does not need to be closed
- The scholarship is awarded only to first year post-secondary students
- The scholarship money is presented directly to the post-secondary institution on behalf of the applicant
- All applications must be submitted by April 17, 2020 for review of the Scholarship Committee