2020 has arrived! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends and are getting ready for a great year ahead. To keep you up to date and informed about the Toronto real estate market, we have prepared your neighbourhood update to have a look at all of 2019.
Toronto Real Estate Market Stats – January to December, 2019 for the City of Toronto:
Do you have a question about a specific sale on your street, or want to know what’s happening in another hood? Reach out and we’ll gladly send you all the info! email@example.com
Are you curious to know what your home is worth? Give us call at 416.465.7850 and we will be happy to provide you with an opinion of value.
- Homes Sold: 9,327
- An increase of 16.0% compared to 2018
- Average Price: $1,318,953
- An increase of 0.4% compared to 2018
- Homes Sold: 2,932
- An increase of 11.5% compared to 2018
- Average Price: $1,044,675
- An increase of 4.3% compared to 2018
- Homes Sold: 16,353
- An increase of 0.5% compared to 2018
- Average Price: $633,948
- An increase of 6.8% compared to 2018
Click here to view our Toronto Real Estate Update from Q3 2019.