We hope you’re keeping warm and safe this winter! In an effort to keep you up to date and informed, we have prepared your Toronto Real Estate Update for 2018. Below you will find Toronto sales information for January – December, 2018 compared to 2017.
Do you want the stats for your neighbourhood, or have a question about a specific sale on your street? Reach out and we’ll gladly give you all of the info! email@example.com
Are you curious to know what your home is worth? Give us call at 416.465.7850 and we will be happy to provide you with an opinion of value.
- 29,863 homes sold throughout Toronto in 2018
- 26.5% were detached homes
- 8.6% were semi-detached homes
- 54.6% were condos
- 10.4% were other home types
- The average price of a detached home decreased 7.1% from 2017 to 2018
- The average price of a semi-detached home increased 1.0% from 2017 to 2018
- The average price of a condo increased 8.7% from 2017 to 2018
- Homes were on the market an average of 20 days in 2018. This increased from 16 in 2017.
Click here to view our Toronto Real Estate Update from Q3 2018.