When receiving offers on your home, here are some of the things we will do for you:
- Review documents
- Assist in qualifying purchasers
- Help you make the appropriate response
- Assist in drafting counter-offers when necessary
- Negotiate top dollar for your home
- Handle all negotiations so you don’t have to
In today’s ever changing financial market, we know the best sources for real estate financing. Our experience helps ensure financing is obtained where a less experienced agent might fail.
Some offers will have conditions attached to them. For example: Conditional Upon Financing, Conditional Upon Home Inspection, etc. We will discuss these further when they arise.
The Buyer(s) may request additional items be included in the sale of the home such as fixtures, furnishings and appliances. You may be willing to negotiate these items depending on the price offered to you.
The majority of agents stress to their Buyers that a home inspection is critical. Don’t be too concerned because no home is perfect. Small maintenance items found by the home inspector should NOT be part of any renegotiation by the Buyer. Larger issues will be discussed if and when they arise. Depending on our marketing strategy for your home, we may suggest conducting a “pre-list” home inspection to provide to potential buyers before they make an offer in order to encourage condition-free offers.
If all of the above goes well, the Buyer(s) will be putting up some money to show you they are sincere about purchasing your home. We will give you
guidelines for how much this should be.
- The transaction is not complete until you receive full payment, the deed is delivered and the buyer takes possession of the property.
- Expect thorough follow-up
- Depend on continuing communication
- Anticipate a satisfactory conclusion for all parties